8.06.2010

Five Senses Friday



) seeing (
The ocean on Sunday looked like something from a movie, vibrant aqua and crystal clear.  I couldn't believe how beautiful it was!  Actually, the beach could have stood in for all five senses this week, it was just that good.

) feeling (
Flattered at having one of my flickr photos faved by Creature Comforts.  I have no idea how she found me, but I'm drooling over her photostream and her blog now... and I'm totally digging the fact that she faved me! 

) tasting (
As far as New Yorkers are concerned, when you say pizza, Domino's doesn't even qualify.  Now, their Cinna-stix on the other hand, I could eat by the truckload.

) hearing (
Infomercials in my sleep.  We fell asleep watching TV, so I wound up dreaming I was doing Zumba and loving it!  Talk about subliminal advertising.  When I woke up to Body Gospel ("Combine the power of your faith with your desire to lose weight...Let the spirit move you..."), I thought for sure I must be dreaming, but no...this is for real.  ?! 

) smelling (
Um.  Can I say "the beach?"  Sorry, must have had my nose off this week!

No comments: